Low Profile/High Support
Sizes: XXS (26”–28”), XS (28”–30”), S (30”–32”), M (32”–34”), L (34”–36”), XL (36”–38”)
Who is it for?
Kiteboarders who want a lower profile harness for better mobility.
What’s it do?
Offer great support and mobility.
Why is it unique?
Memory foam provides incredible comfort to keep you on the water longer.
Developed for riders seeking a wide range of motion, the Boss provides supreme mobility without sacrificing support. Its double layer of pre-shaped PE backplates and 3D shaping help spread the load throughout the structure, dampening pull from exaggerated movements. The low-profile, compact shape eliminate constraints, opening riders up to move naturally and freely. The spreader bar features an ergonomic memory foam pad with extensions that insert into the sides of the harness and lock the bar into place. The dual tension belt helps minimize any ride-up—even after long sessions, while soft, rounded edges reduce strain on pressure points.
- Locked-in Bar Pad = The bar pad features extensions that insert into the sides of the harness to help lock it into place & prevent movement while riding
- Low Profile Memory Foam Bar Pad = Contoured shape & memory foam for heightened comfort
- Click-in Spreader Bar = Click-in technology is utilized to keep the bar in place at all times & to allow easy in/out (available as a spare part)
- 3D-fit Technology = Ergonomically curved in the molding process with horizontal & vertical seam shapes to follow the shape of your body for maximum support & comfort
- Load-spreading Structure = Internal & external structural elements help spread the load throughout the entire harness
- Contoured Side Shape = A curved fit in the hip area eliminates excess fabric to increase the rider’s lateral movement
- Double Spreader Bar Straps = Two straps on each side secure the bar from riding up during use
- Low Back Shape = Narrower profile for a lighter feel & increased range of motion. An ideal fit for smaller riders
- Dual Tension Belt = Dual elastic abdominal belts provide two levels of tensioning for a perfect fit & wide range of adjustment
- Heavy-duty Handle Pass Leash = A PU-coated line runs across the back of the harness to attach your leash to
- Neoprene Buckle Covers = Soft neoprene covers over buckles prevent lines from snagging
- Soft Rounded Edges = All Naish harnesses have soft rounded edges with padding for essential comfort